Hargreaves Recruitment are currently working with one of the UKs leaders in outdoor spa providers, they are looking for Sales Executives for their Somerset branch. Primarily the role is to provide customers with advice on which hot tub/product will best suit their needs.
Responsibilities for the Sales Executives
· Opening and closing of the store.
· Welcoming, advising and supporting customers throughout the entire sales process
· Answering customer phone calls and email enquiries
· Following up prospect leads and actively searching for new leads
· Follow-up existing customers and keeping them informed of new products and special offers
· Create sales ideas, offers and events
· Maintain running products and a clean working environment
· Monitoring and ordering of your stores stock
More information on the Sales Executive role:
As you would expect in a retail sales environment, the working hours of this role cover the hours that our customers visit the store. The working pattern involves working approximately 38 hours per week, working 9:30am to 5:30pm 3 weekdays and includes weekends working 9:30am to 5:30pm Saturday and 10:30am till 4:30pm Sunday- after all, the weekend is when their customers want their time and when they are looking to buy a hot tub.
The Right Person for the Sales Executive role
A highly-motivated and enthusiastic person, with a strong personal drive to achieve their targets, the readiness to act on sales opportunities and the desire to wow and showcase the client’s brand to customers on a daily basis. No previous experience within this industry is required as full training will be given but you must have either have been a Sales Executive or worked in sales previously