Part Time Sales Executive
Hargreaves Recruitment are working with the one UKs leading providers and manufacturers of Conservatories and bespoke garden buildings. The client is a family run business with many years expertise in their industry. They have a great reputation for the ease and professionalism in carrying out their customers’ projects.
Due to their continued growth they have a requirement for a sales professional that will manage the day to day sales in their outdoor showroom
Job details for the Sales Executive
• Pre-qualifying customers for sales appointments
• Providing product knowledge to customers
• Creating a welcoming environment for potential customers
• Taking and logging calls from customers from the sales showroom
• Dealing with general enquiries
• Booking customers that are interested in the products of the client into scheduled appointments with the Sales Managers
• Working towards targets and KPI’s and driving sales forward
• Working as part of a team internally and externally
• Following up with customers after appointments have been made to increase sales into the business
The role for the Part Time Sales Executive is 18-27 hours per week and will involve working every Saturday and alternate Sundays with time off in lieu given throughout the week
The Part Time Sales Executive will receive bonus with this position based on the number of appointments you book. The OTE for this role will be an additional £20,000 (pro rata) but there is uncapped commission for candidates that are exceeding their targets
There is also an opportunity for the Part Time Sales Executive to develop yourself in the company as they have some great plans for expansion in 2020!
The Part Time Sales Executive will be given a full induction if successful which will involve visiting different parts of the business to ensure you understand the company overall and the products the client sells – ongoing training and development is also available throughout the whole of your career too!