Customer Service Advisor / Sales Administrator
Hargreaves Recruitment are working with a great company based in Worksop area. They are committed to manufacturing insulation products to the very highest quality, which incorporate the utmost levels of innovative design criteria.
Customers are the valued foundation of their business and such relationships are based on principles of respect and mutual benefit. It is their aim to develop both profitable and lasting associations. They will continue to seek out and, wherever possible, deliver products and systems that offer measurable energy savings to their customers and the wider community at large.
• GCSE in Maths and English at grade A-C (or equivalent).
• 12 months experience in a busy sales office.
• Knowledge of the building/insulation industry.
• Results focused and enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude.
• Ability to think and react quickly to problems.
• PC literate with good working knowledge of the Microsoft Word and Excel, and sales processing software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to liaise with both internal/external staff and customers.
• Extensive telephone skills and experience in a busy customer service environment.
• Understanding / experience of reading architectural plans.
• Accurately process sales orders within turnaround deadlines.
• Resolve customer enquires within service levels.
• Generate customer quotations within agreed turnaround deadlines.
The main purpose of the role
To provide a speedy and efficient response to all customer enquiries both existing and potential and to support the maximising of sales from existing customers, whilst aiding conversion of enquiries into orders.
Duties & responsibilities
• Dealing with sales enquiries by telephone and email.
• To liaise with internal and external customers and other departments as required to meet customer expectations.
• Process sales orders
• Liaise with production and transport departments to organise delivery dates.
• Liaise with external sales team regarding progress of orders.
• Accurate recording and processing of incoming orders via fax, post, telephone, & e-mail onto the business system.
• Issuing production sheets to production department.
• Liaison with all other business areas to ensure meet customer requirements.
• Quoting prices using existing price lists.
• Price estimation & quoting of variations to standard products.
• Recording and progressing customer complaints
• Management and control of nominated sales leads.
This list is not exhaustive and additional tasks may be required from time to time which are commensurate with the role.
• Knowledge of building regulations - preferred not essential
• Knowledge of EN standards within thermal insulation industry – preferred not essential
• Export experience – preferred not essential