Hargreaves Recruitment are looking for experienced Conveyancers to join one of Yorkshires leading legal firms
They are going through a period of growth and always on the lookout for talented individuals to join their friendly and welcoming team
The responsibilities for the conveyancer are as follows:
• To proactively manage Client Related Case Handling tasks, handling a varied caseload and efficient handling of client work to maximise benefits to the Firm.
• Providing support to the Team Leader, Managers and Head of the Department and assisting with overseeing, supervising and developing the skills of the Team.
• Monitor and review capacity and liaise with Team Leader where appropriate
• Develop a culture of teamwork, high performance with a strong focus on customer care
• To deal with a caseload of residential conveyancing matters including freehold, leasehold, registered, unregistered, shared ownership and Newbuild
• Extensive knowledge of the Conveyancing process
• Ability to build strong and effective relationships
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Ensure work carried to set processes and procedures of the business
The role will also come with bonus and assistance from Conveyancing Assistants
If you are an experienced conveyancer and would like to discuss this role in more detail then please apply asap!