Hargreaves Recruitment are working with the one UKs leading providers and manufacturers of Conservatories and bespoke garden buildings. The client is a family run business with many years expertise in their industry. They have a great reputation for the ease and professionalism in carrying out their customers’ projects. The client now has a requirement for an Accounts Assistant to work alongside the natural growth the business is experiencing
The location of the client is in a rural setting so having transport is essential
The successful Accounts Assistant will have quick typing skills, an analytical mind, exceptional attention to detail and a passion for precision. They are looking for a long-term employee who wants to grow within their business.
Duties for the Accounts Assistant
• Complete responsibility for the Purchase Ledger function: Processing invoices, handling queries, supplier payments
• Overseeing the Sales Ledger & Credit Control, covering when required
• Statement reconciliations
• General reconciliation
• Communicating with suppliers
• Liaising between suppliers and customers
• General admin duties, such as scanning, filing, typing
• General office duties as directed by the manager
Skills and Experience for the Accounts Assistant
• Previous experience within an accounts background for a minimum of 2 years
• Excellent communication and administration skills include systems data input, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
• Experience of Sage or a cloud-based accountancy package
• Good knowledge of IT systems
• Effective organisational skills
• Strong team player
• Flexibility to respond to multiple priorities
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
• How many years of payroll experience do you have?
• How many years of Sage or cloud- based accountancy software experience do you have?
• How many years of Accounting experience do you have?