Mechanical Project Engineer
MECHANICAL PROJECT ENGINEER
Hargreaves Recruitment have the pleasure of working with a very unique company that are based in South Yorkshire
They are an internationally recognised specialist in Mechanical & Electrical Turnkey Systems across a wide range of engineering market sectors.
They offer an exciting and challenging working environment and the ideal fit for them would be someone that is incredibly adaptable as the projects you will be working can be very diverse
This role will involve ad hoc travel which is full expenses by the client and a company vehicle will be provided for the travel you do
The client offers working remotely for two days per week along with a laptop and mobile phone
Purpose of the role
- The successful and effective leadership of projects associated with the mechanical handling function of prestigious turnkey engineering tenders and contracts.
Accountabilities of the role
- Supervision of mechanical handling design projects from tendering to commissioning.
- Supervision and Involvement with preparation of estimates and tenders and functional and technical design specifications.
Requirements of the role
- Customer facing experience.
- Experience of managing technical / engineering personnel.
- Experience of project management
- Experience and involvement of estimating and tendering.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ideally qualified to Degree / HNC in mechanical engineering
- A proven track record in the mechanical engineering design field.
- Preferably with specialist knowledge and demonstrable background in the design and application of mechanical handling systems across a diverse range of large turnkey engineering projects.
- Planning & Organising
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Medical Insurance
- Company vehicle for ad hoc use, phone, laptop
Progression and development