Fire & Security Field Engineer
Hargreaves Recruitment are working with an established and highly professional family run business who have been operating within the Fire and Security industry for over 23 years.Their vision and business model is to always deliver the highest possible service and enterprise based solutions to their clients across the UK.Due to their continued growth, they are looking for experienced and motivated Fire & Security Field Engineer’s ideally based within the West Yorkshire area with an established record within the Fire & Security sector, to Install, Service and maintain Security and/or Fire systems throughout the UK.This is a great opportunity to play a key role in a growing company and become part of a professional, friendly team.
- Competitive salaries and incentive-based schemes
- Door to door travel time paid
- Company van, mobile phone, Android Tablet and uniform provided.
- Company Pension scheme.
- Company events
- Industry training provided
- Much more besides
Main duties to include but not limited to:
- Installation, service and maintenance of Security and Fire based systems at client’s commercial sites around the UK, this includes for working within HMP establishments & MOD sites.
- Carrying out duties in line with both SSAIB and BAFE requirements.
- Offering technical advice and support.
- Ensuring all work aspects carried out are to a professional high standard.
- Being well presented, have good communication skills and the ability to apply yourself to different situations.
- Promote good internal working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Participate in a 24/7 on call rota and to work overtime as required
Ideal Skills and attributes required:
- Minimum 3 year’s experience of installation, service or commissioning of a wide range of Security and/or fire systems. IP/Analogue CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access Control, Fire detection and network infrastructure.
- Working closely with fellow employees and management.
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic, confident and determined approach.
- Full UK driving license
- Willingness to travel
- Must be computer literate with a good knowledge of IP based systems.
- DBS Enhanced, security clearance within MOJ and MOD establishments and sites.
Due to the nature of the Fire & Security industry and specific contracts, if successful, the client will need to complete a number of background checks including a credit check, referencing history and ensure you can achieve DBS Enhanced certification and vetting clearances for both HMP and MOD sites.All hired candidates will be subject to successful completion of these background checks.