Salary £28,000 – £30,000
Full Time | Cambridge | 80% Remote 20% Travel element
The Training & Learning company – in conjunction with Hargreaves Recruitment
In 2003 TLC envisioned a company built on passion and enthusiasm for learning & development. The commitment to quality and the devotion toward improving the potential of others has created the foundations for excellence.
Since its inception, TLC quickly became one of the UK’s leading training organisations in the management, retail and health and social care sectors providing outstanding services to our clients.
TLC is recognised as an Outstanding provider by Ofsted and has partnered with some of the UK’s leading companies including Tesco, Domino’s, GSK, Envivo Group and Accomplish Care Group
We are looking for driven, ambitious and enthusiastic candidates that want to take their learning & development careers to the next level.
- 33 Days holiday a year
- CPD development allowance
- Progression Opportunities
- Very competitive mileage allowance
The Assessor Role
As a TLC assessor, you will be responsible for ensuring a caseload of Apprenticeship learners achieve their Health and Social Care apprenticeship qualifications to the highest standard.
You will do this through monthly assessment and training sessions with each learner where you will be supporting, motivating, and encouraging them to achieve within the agreed time frames.
You will have a clear set of targets, departmental support and will manage your own diary to ensure you achieve your goals
You will be delivering health and social care qualifications from level 2 up to level 5
Skills & Competencies
- A passion for training, achievement and quality
- Knowledge of the Apprenticeship framework
- Time management, organisation and planning
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Professional and approachable
- Enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated
- Competent in IT, Literacy and Numeracy
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- You must hold the relevant D32 / D33, A1, TAQA or equivalent qualification
- Ideally you will possess your Health & Social Care NVQ Level 5 or equivalent, but level 3 is acceptable.
- 2 years’ experience at management level in the adult Health & Social Care Industry is desirable.
A laptop, mobile phone and tablet will be provided for you. Business mileage and expenses are covered by the company.
This role will be remote with travelling 20% of the time and travel will never be more than a couple of miles away from your home
Mileage is paid at 45p per mile
Qualified (have experience in assessing level 2&3) £28,000
Qualified (have experience in assessing level 5 NVQ) £30,000